Luxury 1 BHK, 2 BHK & 3 BHK apartments by Godrej Group in Whitefield, Bangalore East
Register Here To Avail Limited Time
Special Pre-Launch Offer
Godrej Splendour Overview
Godrej Splendour is a luxury high-rise apartment project coming up in the heart of , Whitefield, Bangalore East, Belathur Road. It comprises of spaciously elegantly designed 1 BHK, 2 BHK and 3 BHK apartments. Life at Godrej Splendour offers you a multitude of experiences and a diverse community, helping you build ever-lasting relationships. Keeping abreast with the most advanced technology, Godrej Splendour provides an unparalleled experience in holistic living. In Godrej Splendour Phase 1, the unit dimension ranges from 606 Sq.ft to 1234 Sq.ft. In Phase 1 of Godrej Splendour, 2 BHK dimension is around 982 sq.ft and the 3 BHK with 2T dimension is around 1234 Sq.ft.
This premium development is located in futuristic Whitefield, which is the technology hub of East Bangalore. Designed by the acclaimed architects with futuristic 1, 2 & 3 bed residences. It will be a landmark project, courtesy it’s central location in Bangalores most desirable precinct, East Bangalore. It lets you experience a world of leisure, well-being and privileges. Godrej Splendour Phase 1 is sold out in a record time and it’s a grand success. The RERA approval of Godrej Splendour Phase 2 is done and the RERA Registration number is PRM/KA/RERA/1251/446/PR/120123/005 and it is being recently Pre-Launched by Godrej Properties and is receiving a overwhelming response from public. As per RERA, Phase 2 will be handed over by Jan 2028. In Godrej Splendour Phase 2 there are totally 9 towers, which consists of 900 units in total, and has an elevation of 3 Basements, Ground and 18 floors. In Phase 2 of Godrej Splendour, the units are being designed to be more spacious, such as 2 BHK size is around 1139 Sq.ft and the 3 BHK size ranges from 1426 sq.ft to 1529 sq.ft.
Godrej Splendour is designed to make every aspect of the residents lives easier by catering to all demands – from the routine to the most whimsical. Godrej Splendour design incorporates a number of relaxed settings for easy socializing and provides opportunities to enjoy the company of like-minded people.
USP’s of Godrej Splendour :
- Set on 17.76 Acres, Godrej Splendour features over 50 plus sports & lifestyle amenities
- 8.85 acres of total pedestrian friendly recreational space
- Well designed 1.65 acres of Eco park
- Tower footprint area is just 15%
- Inclusive space for kids, elderly and pets -designed segregation of spaces for comfort of all users
- Towers oriented around central landscape
- Vehicular movement restricted to project periphery
- Well-designed separate drop off for each tower
- Creation of shaded landscape pockets for year-round use
- Every room in the apartment opens to view of either central garden or city view
- All kitchens & Toilets are naturally ventilated
- Apartment layout is planned thoughtfully with the concept of segregating public & private spaces
- Separate utility space attached with kitchen is provided in every apartment
- 650 number of trees in the project
- Electric charging points for vehicles
- Water efficient plumbing fixtures
- Applied for IGBC Silver Certification
- 3.35 Acres of lush green Central Park
- Two Grand Clubhouses
Clubhouse 1 – 11900 Sq.ft (G+1 Structure)
Clubhouse 2 – 27800 Sq.ft (G+2 Structure)
- Smart Door
- Smart Plug
- Smart lockers by Qikpod
- Outdoor working pods
- 2000 Sq.ft of Hydroponics
- A short, breezy drive from ITPL, Hope farm, Whitefield, KR Puram, Old Madras Road, Hoodi Junction
- Close to upcoming Whitefield Metro Station, just 2.8 Kms away
- Best-in-class construction technology
- World-class fixtures and fittings in every home
- Ideal location with huge growth potential in near future
- It gives you the best of both worlds, a perfect work location & lifestyle amenities
- Ready Social Infrastructure
- Very Efficient Layouts, good lighting & ventilation
- Very well connected & easy to drive
Godrej Splendour Gallery
1 BHK Sample Flat Virtual Tour
2 BHK Sample Flat Virtual Tour
3 BHK Sample Flat Virtual Tour
Godrej Splendour Masterplan
Godrej Splendour Floor Plans
Godrej Splendour Price
Price – On Request
Price – On Request
Price – On Request
Download detailed Cost Sheet
Godrej Splendour Location
Godrej Splendour location is Whitefield, Bangalore East, which is the most happening place. Today Whitefield is famously known as Technology hub of East Bangalore
Location - Connectivity
Location Overview - Social Infra
(Access everything within 25 mins)
Godrej Splendour Amenities
- Badminton Court
- Co-Working Space
- Multipurpose Hall
- Open to Sky Gym
- Seating Pods
- Community Lawns
- Open Gym
- Children’s Play Area
- Garden of Realization
- Parkour Park
- Productive Greens
- Swimming Pool
- Squash Court
- Salon & Spa
- Music/Dance Room
- Departmental Store
- Open Chess
- Senior Citizen Zone
- Multi-Sports Court
- Garden of fragrances
- Meditation deck
- Garden of Sacred trees
- Kids Pool
- Mini Theatre
- Party Terrace
- Guest Rooms
- Games Rooms
- Working Pods
- Open Plaza
- Pet Park
- Martial Arts Zone
- Karate, Taekwondo Zone
- Congregation Canopy
- Box Cricket
- Jogging Track
Godrej Splendour Specifications
- RCC Wall Structure. Seismic resistant Structure
- Aluminium formwork Construction Technology used
- Vitrified Tiles in Living/Dining, Kitchen & Bedrooms
- Anti-Skid Tiles flooring for Toilets, Utility & Balcony
- Ceramic Tile Dado upto False ceiling for Toilets
- UPVC Window with Mosquito Mesh
- MS Railings for Balcony
- Internal Walls – Emulsion Paint
- Exterior Grade Texture Paint & Exterior grade Emulsion
paint in Balconies & Utilities
- Basement Paint – OBD/CEM Paint
- American Standard/Jaguar/Equivalent CP & Sanitary fittings
- Rainwater harvesting pit
- Aerators to control regulate water flow
- Reusing water from STP for landscape
- Use of electricity saving fixtures in common areas
FAQ's- Frequently Asked Questions
“Godrej Splendour” project is located at the most happening location of Belathur main road, KR Puram, Whitefield extension, Bangalore East.
“Godrej Splendour” is a luxury residential high-rise apartment project.
Godrej Splendour project will be handed over from March 2027 onwards.
“Godrej Splendour” project comprises of beautifully designed spacious 1 BHK, 2 BHK & 3 BHK apartments.
“Godrej Splendour” project is in Pre-Launch stage & is going to be launched soon.
The total project area of Godrej Splendour project is 17.76 Acres.
Its a complete clear titile property. The land is freehold, marketable and free from all encumbrances.
Reach us by filling in the contact form below, so that we can reach you at the earliest to clarify all your queries:
About Godrej Group
Godrej Properties has established itself as a leading property developer in India. Its a front-runner amidst multinational developers in India. Each Godrej properties development combines a 123 years legacy of excellence & trust with a commitment to cutting edge design & technology. In recent years, Godrej Properties has received over 250 awards and recognitions, including “The Most Trusted Real Estate Brand” in 2019 from the Brand Trust Report, “Real Estate Company of the Year” at the 9th Construction week Awards 2019, “Equity and Diversity Champion” 2019 at the APREA Property Leaders Awards, “The Economic Times Best Real Estate Brand 2018” and the “Builder of the Year” at the CNBC-Awaaz Real Estate Awards 2018.
And, in its Residential portfolio includes innumerable projects in prominent locations across India, each being a landmark with its uniqueness. The company is on upward growth trajectory and is one of the fastest growing real estate developers in India.
History of Whitefield - Erstwile, A farmer's paradise
In the 19th century, Maharaja of Mysore Shri. Chamaraja Wodeyar alloted 4000 acres of land to European and Anglo Indian Association for members of their community to settle down. Soon, agricultural farms were set up along with a few houses, shops and a school. This settlement was named after D.S. White, who was the founder of the association, which originally had its roots in Chennai. In the early 1900’s, Whitefield was a farmer’s as well as hunter’s paradise with plenty of duck, wildfowl, quail and partridge roaming around. The fresh, crisp air & lush green fields, wide open spaces with flower patches where the air was punctuated only by birdsong gave Whitefield a rustic charm that was unparalleled. In 1907, Whitefield’s population was, hold your breathe, a staggering 130! The salubrious climate with the vast green fields gave the residents a respite from the heat. The area soon became famous for growing mangoes. The famous Kolar Gold Field’s was also close by, about 50 Kms away, and Whitefield became a hub for those who worked in the fields, returning home to Whitefield after a hard day’s work at the mines. It is believed that Sir Winston Churchill used to stay at Waverly Inn on his visits to Whitefield. The Inn still stands, now a house owned by long-time Whitefield resident, Vivian D’Souza. Whitefield also was known for Joy Ice-cream factory and later Sri Satya Sai Baba set up the Ashram, School & Hospital, bringing more recognition to what was until then a quiet locality.
Whitefield's change begins due to I.T. (Information Technology) massive transformation
The growth of Whitefield is partially the result of a domino effect set in motion with the establishment of the International Tech Park Limited (ITPL) way back in 1994. This is Bangalore’s oldest tech park, a mammoth IT hub sprawled across 69 acres of land, housing every single software/hardware giant you can think of. In Whitefield’s growth you can see the microcosm of Bangalore’s growth itself. But after the appearance of ITPL, the native Whitefield transformed to a modernized Whitefield due to rapid growth & development & everything changed dramatically. This speedy and momentous transformation changed thousands of lives as people from all over world came to Whitefield with dollar signs in their eyes.
International companies in the area now attract expats in large numbers, which is an opportunity for the canny Real Estate Developers & Investors.
Whitefield has world class hospitals, five stars hotels, premium serviced guesthouses, fine dining restaurants that offer cuisines from across the world, malls and multiplexes with complete set of entertainment zones. The demographic profile has changed over the years, from simple, middle-class folks to cosmopolitan, urban, energetic young professionals.
Buy Whitefield - Buy Godrej Splendour
Why to Invest in Godrej Splendour Whitefield ......
- A quiet settlement in early 90s, Whitefield is a world-famous IT destination today.
- Bangalore (Whitefield) is called as the Silicon Valley of India.
- ITPL, one of the Biggest IT Parks that employs over 6 Lakhs people.
- Setting up of Export Promotion Industrial Park (EPIP) and International Tech Park Bangalore (ITPB) has attracted many multinational companies to Whitefield.
- Increasing commercial office developments has been a key growth driver for this region’s transformation into a major residential market.
- As the region’s popularity increased, a significant share of the working population began residing in and around the office complexes and as result, high-rise apartments now dominates the Whitefield’s skyline.
- Whitefield is dotted with malls and entertainment centres. Phoenix Market City is the most happening leisure spot in Bangalore.
- 15.5 Km long Baiyyappanahalli – Whitefield Metro Phase 2 will further fuel the growth in Whitefield micro-market.
- The estimated Rs 17,000 crore upcoming Peripheral Ring Road will connect Whitefield with Tumkur Road, Hosur Road, Bellary Road, Old Madras Road eventually connecting NICE Road.
- Rs 7,000 crores has been earmarked for developing Satellite Town Ring Road (STRR) and Intermediate Town Ring Road (ITRR) which will decongest the traffic-heavy roads of Bangalore.
- The estimated Rs. 137 crores HAL Underpass project will further ease the traffic flow on Old Airport Road, enabling a signal-free passage from Vellara Junction to Hope Farm, Whitefield.
- 152 Acres Coconut farm near Whitefield, Hoskote Road is being earmarked for Botanical Garden aptly titled Lalbagh East.
- Average property prices in Whitefield has grown by over 50% in the last 3 Years.
- Most Preferred Business District for top business professionals in Bengaluru.
- Entrenched with Top Multinational Companies like SAP Labs, GE, Benz, etc have theier R&D setup here.
- Ideal Destination for IT / ITES & Research companies.
- 6 Lakhs+ Employees work in Whitefield.
- High Rental potential expected with 4.5-5% yield as compared to a market average of 3.5-4%.
- Capital Appreciation at a CAGR of 12-14% as compared to a market average of 8-10%.
- Most sought-after real estate market in Bengaluru. Nearly one-Third of Homes sold are in Whitefield.
- Self-sustaining Ecosystem with established Ready Social Infrastructure like Malls, International Schools, Hospitals, etc.
- Top-notch connectivity : Whitefield is connected to the major hubs of the city through the arterial highways of Old Madras Road (OMR), Whitefield Road and Varthur road. These roads cross through the neighbourhoods of Belathur road, Mahadevapura and Marathahalli providing seamless connectivity to all the residents of Whitefield. With such state-of-art roadways, your daily commute to work will be more therapeutic than strenuous. Apart from impeccable roads, Whitefield also has a full-functional railway station located in the Bangalore – Chennai highway. Additionally, the extension of the Namma Metro Project will connect Byappanahalli with Whitefield over a magnificent stretch of 13 stations. To top it all, Whitefield’s proximity to Bengaluru International Airport has made it the top investment destination for business travellers.
- Unmatched Social Infrastructure : A good social Infrastructure has a huge impact on the property sector of the region and Whitefield & Whitefield Extension is no exception to this. From leading educational institutes and renowned medical facilities to family entertainment zones, Whitefield has it all.
- IT Boom : Bangalore Whitefield is widely regarded as the “Silicon Valley of India” (or “IT capital of India”) because of its role as the nation’s leading Information Technology (IT Exporter). Indian technological organisations are headquartered in the city. Whitefield has played a huge role in the IT boom of the city with top IT brands and Industrial giants setting up their operation’s here. This region is scattered with a wide range of tech parks giving rise to a plethora of job opportunities. Due to this, Whitefield has been constantly attracting working professionals and graduates, paving the way to a thriving property market. Rental rates have been fast appreciating here, making it an ideal time to invest and enjoy high returns. Apart from good job opportunities, living in close proximity to your workplace is always a good idea. Not only will you cut down on hours of travel, you will also be energized and fresh at home, ready to spend quality time with your loved ones.
- Fast appreciation : It is a known fact that opting for a burgeoning locality is the best practice when it comes to real estate investment, and Whitefield & Whitefield extension Belathur road tops the list of suburbs to buy a property in. It checks the three major factors of investment – affordability, availability and appreciation. Property prices in Whitefield are relatively low now, but with the proposed metro and infrastructure improvements, they are bound to go up. This means, investing in Godrej Splendour Bangalore, Whitefield is one of the best and lucrative options right now.